Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Do you accept yourself exactly as you are?

Mmmm.... this post has been most difficult for me to write. The question 'do you accept yourself exactly as you are?' popped into my head more than two weeks ago and I have really been struggling with it ever since. I asked for intuitive clarity and 'let go' to receive the insights. The thing is, I assumed I needed to be able to answer 'yes' to this question before I posted. Silly me.

This is a very big question. To answer 'yes' means we are completely non-judgemental, totally forgiving and loving ourselves exactly as we are with all our bad habits and imperfections.

How can we love another unconditionally unless we do so with ourselves first? It is so much harder to forgive ourselves than another!

So..... how do we go about doing this?

What part of us is the one that is unforgiving? Is it our heart or mind?

Our heart, once open, is only about love and can only pour love into us. It is with our minds that we criticize ourselves. My mind constantly tells me to get up earlier, exercise more, create more, blah, blah, blah. You get what I mean. It is difficult to feel inspired when you always have a judge sitting in your head!

Our minds have been programmed to the hilt by family, friends, church, state and advertising! There is an endless loop of expectations that have come from outside of us running non-stop in our heads.

So how do we stop criticizing ourselves?

We manifest it!

This bypasses our minds completely. We know that we cannot solve a problem at the level of the problem so just go directly to the divine with our heartfelt request. Our hearts are completely linked to the divine and whatever we ask we will receive! We never know how or when this will happen but it will. The stronger our desire the more powerful the manifestation.

See my post on manifesting to set your transformation in motion!



No comments:

Post a Comment